Arizona Life Coalition
- Connects Arizonans to compassionate resources serving persons considering or affected by abortion.
- Provides Arizonans with accurate information on the alternatives to and the effects of abortion.
- Funds compassionate services through grant awards to pro-life groups.
- Promotes a pro-life culture in Arizona through the “Choose Life” license plates and other awareness campaigns.
Did you know? There are more than 50 pro-life service groups in southern, central and northern Arizona ready and able to give you the support you need to choose life or help you recover from the pain of a past abortion. Use our interactive map to find a help center or clinic near you.
Looking for a printable list of Pro-Life Pregnancy Resources?
Arizona Life Coalition will continue to fight for the rights of pre-born children and ensure their mothers and fathers are given access to high quality medical care and other resources needed for each family to thrive.
We are all equally human and deserving of protection under the law and in society, regardless of our size, race, gender or development.
Pro-life groups in Arizona: come back soon for more information on how to apply for a grant award from AZ Life Coalition!
Choose Life Plates
Purchase your ‘Choose Life’ license plate to promote a pro-life culture in Arizona and provide funding so women and men can get positive, life-affirming solutions in difficult circumstances.
- Go to Service Arizona
- Select Choose Life and then complete the process.
- Your new Choose Life plates will be mailed to you.
- Renew your Choose Life plate at your next annual vehicle registration renewal.
- If you typically renew by mail or by visiting the closest MVD office, please go to your local MVD office and order your plates there!
Proceeds from the Choose Life license plates support compassionate services to those in need, engage pro-life Arizona to build a culture of life, and advocate for the rights of women, men, and their pre-born children.